Property Managers, Facility Managers, Building Managers, Offices, Hotels, Schools, Construction Companies, and Property Developers are all representative of Stayclean clients. Health and Safety regulations and concerns are fully satisfied within our detailed Risk Assessments and Method Statements. Stayclean has up to £10m Employers and Public Liability Insurance cover, SAFEcontractor Accreditation and a CIS card. We can carry out window cleaning at any height by either water fed poles, Access Platforms (cherry pickers) or Rope Access Abseiling.
All our commercial window cleaning is carried out to the highest standard by fully trained, helpful window cleaners. We pride ourselves on a prompt and personal window cleaning service by clearly identifying the needs and objectives of every individual client. We always treat our clients premises with respect and are keen to fully satisfy your commercial window cleaning needs. We rely on recommendation from our clients to drive forward our continuing success as the leading Bristol window cleaning company.
HSE Working At Height Regulations
Stayclean Window Cleaning considers the health and safety of its employees, clients and members of the public to be of utmost importance. Stayclean Window Cleaning is committed to the highest possible Health & Safety standards. We ensure that:
- Risk assessments and method statements are carried out.
- Our workforce are fully trained in safe working procedures.
- All personnel receive ongoing intensive training.
- Personal protective clothing and equipment is used.
- Stayclean approved equipment is used at all times.
- All accidents are reported and recommendations actioned.
- All relevant environmental laws and regulations are complied with.