Our Reach and Clean Window Cleaning System has considerable benefits over traditional window cleaners methods:
- Superior window cleaning results
- Window glass stays cleaner much longer
- More windows are within reach for cleaning
- Conservatory roofs and atriums can be cleaned safely
- Health and Safety Working at Height regulations met
Superior Window Cleaning Results
Why is this reach and clean system cleaner than traditional window cleaning methods? Traditional window cleaning usually leaves behind a sticky chemical residue, which attracts fresh dirt back to the glass. 100% pure laboratory grade water produces window cleaning results that provide a perfectly sterile finish. With no detergent or chemical residue left on the glass, windows do not soil as quickly and the glass stays cleaner for longer. When pure water is used for window cleaning the impurities on the glass are held in the water, as the pure water strives to return to its impure state. The glass is then given a final rinse with the water fed poles to leave the glass totally sterile.
More Window Cleaning Within Reach
Our window cleaners can now easily reach and wash windows above sensitive ground areas such as lawns and flower beds without causing damage. We can now reach previously inaccessible areas. Waterfed window cleaning poles extend to 65ft with total safety for our window cleaners.
Conservatory Roofs Within Reach
Conservatory roofs are accessible for easy window cleaning without fear of damage.
Frames and Sills Rinsed
Window sills are safe too – not just from prying window cleaner’s eyes! – but from potential damage when window cleaners ladders are rested against them to allow access to window clean on the upper floors.
Health and Safety Working at Height Regulations
Our goal at Stayclean Window Cleaning is the eliminating of health and safety working at height regulation concerns for both commercial and residential clients involving the use of window cleaners ladders. This window cleaning system can be safely operated by a single window cleaner from the ground. Bristol Window Cleaning believe that this reach and clean window cleaning system is the safest window cleaning method to reach and wash exterior high windows.
NB.Ladders are dangerous and it is wise to avoid using them on site if it is at all possible.
- Who is liable if your window cleaner falls off his ladder and injures himself, or someone else?
- Do you have sufficient safety measures, to ensure that the window cleaner can safely attach his harness – if indeed he wears one?
- Are you fully aware of the latest Health and Safety working at height regulation on use of ladders?
- Is your window cleaner properly insured should his ladder slip and cause injury?
- Due to current Health & Safety Working at Height legislation it is the owner of the premises where work is being undertaken who is responsible for ensuring that any work undertaken at their premises conforms to all Health & Safety Working at Height regulations.
According to HSE Proposals for Work at Height Regulations, the consultative document issued by the Health and Safety Commission states: “Avoid work at height so far as reasonably practicable If it is not necessary to work at height, don’t. For example, it may be possible to assemble a structure on the ground and then lift it into place using the appropriate lifting equipment; or pole-cleaning systems may be used for cleaning windows so that the work can be carried out from the ground.”
Extra Window Cleaning Possible
Conservatory roofs are easily and safely accessible with this system. Cleaning is not limited to your windows either. Fascias and soffits can easily be cleaned as regularly as you like. You can also have the dirt on your garage doors removed quickly and effectively.
How often have you worried about a window’s cleaner’s head popping into view when you are in an upper floor room – or even your bedroom? With the Reach and Wash window cleaning system, that is no longer a worry. The window cleaner works from the ground, so you are safe from prying eyes.
No more deep ladder holes in your lawn and flower beds caused by he bottom of the window cleaning ladder.
Water fed window cleaning poles are better for the environment. Because there are no chemicals involved, your plants, pets and children are safe from contamination.